OverviewEnjoy skip-the-line access to Castel SantAngelo with your local guide on this one and a half hour tour. You will see amazing paintings, ancient fortified walls, statues, the treasure room and even a breathtaking view over the city. Choose between a shared, small-group tour (of no more than 15 people) or a private tour with a guide exclusively for you.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
After meeting at the gate, your guide will lead you into Castel SantAngelo with your skip-the-line tickets. The castle was the tomb of Emperor Hadrian and many of his successors were buried there. The castle was also used by popes and the State Treasury and was used as a prison and as a location for public executions.
On your tour, you will see magnificent art, the emperors burial place, the courtyard of executions, the Papal Apartments, the treasury room, and much more. You will even step out onto the terrace for a breathtaking view over Rome.
You can choose between being part of a small group tour (of up to 15 people) or enjoying a private tour with a guide exclusively for you.
Inclusions for Skip-the-lines Castel Sant'Angelo And Pope Paul III Apartments Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Small group or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Walking tour
- Amazing view over the city of Rome
Exclusions for Skip-the-lines Castel Sant'Angelo And Pope Paul III Apartments Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The guide speaks fluent English
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
Photography is allowed and you can take great panoramic pictures from the terrace of the castle
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour