Visit Rome's best preserved Ancient temple and the tomb of Raphael. Explore one of the city's most beautiful churches home of the Inquisition that trialed scientist Galileo Galilei.
On this fascinating tour you will learn the ins and outs of the Pantheon and the Basilica of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, led by a local expert guide that uses multimedia tools and powerful reconstructions to make you travel back in time.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Visit the best preserved temple of Ancient Rome and one of the city' most spectacular churches. The Pantheon was built in I century b.C. by emperor Octavian and was dedicated to all the pagan gods.
Today it is a Catholic church and contains the tombs of some famous people of Italy: painter Raphael, King Victor Emmanuel II and queen Margherita from which the notorious pizza takes its name.
The Pantheon is still a masterpiece of architecture and model for many new buildings around the world including the Jefferson Memorial in Washington DC in Usa.
A local expert guide will show and explain every detail of it using multimedia tools and superb reconstructions. In addition you will explore the nearby Basilica of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva. It is the resting place of the Medici Popes, it was the center of the Roman Inquisition and contains important artworks by Michelangelo, Lippi and other great artists.
You will love this tour!
Inclusions for Skip-the-lines Pantheon And Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Guided Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Private or small group tour
Exclusions for Skip-the-lines Pantheon And Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour