Skippers Canyon Jet Boat Tour - Queenstown
OverviewCome with Skippers Canyon Jet and experience unbeatable value as you are taken on a spectacular guided tour of Skippers Canyon followed by a thrilling jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River. Discover a land rich in gold mining history and breathtaking scenery just a short distance from Queenstown. Skippers Canyon Jet is two trips in one and isthe must do jet boat trip in Queenstown.
Know More about this tour
- Trips depart from outside the Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets in the center of Queenstown.
- 3hr round trip including return transport into Skippers Canyon on the infamous Skippers Road and a thrilling jet boat ride in the dramatic canyons of the upper Shotover River.
- Enjoy commentary from our knowledgeable drivers on the scenic drive in.
- Blast through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River and feel the adrenaline surge during the 360 spins.
- Summer deaprtures (October - April): 8.30am, 12pm and 3.30pm.
- Winter departures (May - September): 9am and 1pm.
- This is Queenstown's best value jet boat tour with the inclusion of the scenic drive into the canyon plus the jet boat.
- Two trips in one!
Inclusions for Skippers Canyon Jet Boat Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Skippers Canyon Jet Boat Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Activity may me cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please dress for the conditions on the day.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lake Wakatipu and Kawarau River Jet Boat Ride
- Half-Day Skippers Canyon Photography Tour from Queenstown
- Full-Day Routeburn Track Guided Hike from Queenstown
- Queenstown Triple Challenge (Jet Boat Ride, Helicopter and White Water Rafting)
- Milford Sound Walking Tour with Return Flights from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Cruise and Optional Coach Tour