- Trips depart from outside the Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets in the center of Queenstown.
- 3hr round trip including return transport into Skippers Canyon on the infamous Skippers Road and a thrilling jet boat ride in the dramatic canyons of the upper Shotover River.
- Enjoy commentary from our knowledgeable drivers on the scenic drive in.
- Blast through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River and feel the adrenaline surge during the 360 spins.
- Summer deaprtures (October - April): 8.30am, 12pm and 3.30pm.
- Winter departures (May - September): 9am and 1pm.
- This is Queenstown's best value jet boat tour with the inclusion of the scenic drive into the canyon plus the jet boat.
- Two trips in one!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Summer (Oct - Apr): 8.30am, 12pm and 3.30pm, Winter (May - Sep): 9am and 1pm, Please be ready to depart from outside the Station Building 10mins before departure time
Departure Details :
Trips depart from outside the Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets in central Queenstown. Please be there 10mins before trip departure time.
OverviewCome with Skippers Canyon Jet and experience unbeatable value as you are taken on a spectacular guided tour of Skippers Canyon followed by a thrilling jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River. Discover a land rich in gold mining history and breathtaking scenery just a short distance from Queenstown. Skippers Canyon Jet is two trips in one and isthe must do jet boat trip in Queenstown.
Know More about this tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Activity may me cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please dress for the conditions on the day.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You Might Also Like
- Queenstown to Mt Cook Private Luxury Day Tour
- Queenstown to Doubtful sounds Private Luxury Day Tour
- Queenstown Private Day Tour
- Full Day Self Guided Ride Arrowtown to Queenstown
- Half Day Self Guided Ride Arrowtown to Bungy
- Full-Day Milford Explorer Tour and Cruise from Queenstown
- Canyon Adventurer from Queenstown
- Routeburn Explorer