SKOPJE In TOTAL - SkopjeWrite a Review
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Skopje 2014 is the comprehensive program which includes massive plans for new construction, renovation, and decoration of public spaces that is destined to reshape the public face of central Skopje, and is readily visible through the ongoing works-in-progress mostly around Macedonia Square. With this project, the capital of the Republic of Macedonia will be enriched with landmarks, monuments of notable figures and buildings, which will reflect the identity of Macedonia. Monuments of historic figures from marble and bronze, fountains, sculptures and new buildings of institutions are envisaged by the project "Skopje 2014" for the central area of the city of Skopje. Monuments are being designed for many notable Macedonians, including Metodija Andonov Cento, Tzar Samuil, Justinian I, Goce Delchev, Dame Gruev, Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Ss. Clement and Naum and many others. The project also envisages the construction of two pedestrian bridges over river Vardar, which will be ornamented with 28 two-meter monuments each with other Macedonian historical figures, such as Toshe Proeski, Miladinov brothers, Koco Racin, Grigor Prlicev, Aco Sopov, etc.
The Old Town – it is characterised by architectural mixture of churches, mosques, inns, baths, a Bezisten (covered bazaar), many craftsmen’s shops, old buildings, small shops and Bit Pazar (big market place). The main cultural monuments in the old town are: Daut Pasin Amam, Cifte Amam, Kursumli An, caravan inns: Kapan An and Suli An, and Mustapha Pasha Mosque which represents one of the most beautiful objects of Ottoman architecture in Skopje.
is a 66 metre (217 ft) high cross situated on the top of the Vodno Mountain in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia. It was constructed to serve as a memorial of 2,000 years of Christianityin Macedonia and the world.
Inclusions for SKOPJE In TOTAL
- Transfer to midle of mountain Vodno with bus and to top of mountain with Ropeway.
- Local mountain tea near milenium cross.
Exclusions for SKOPJE In TOTAL
- Food, beverage, ticket for museum.
- Suplement for Ropeway and bus transfers 5 euros for every person in group.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.