Skopje Walking Tour
OverviewDaily tour with start from Skopje. Walking tour is the best way to explore Skopje city center, the main square and the Old Skopje bazaar.Overview of the main Skopje monuments, sights and attractions.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourBy 9am make your way to the designated meeting point near the Porta Macedonia, on Skopje's main square.
Listen as your guide tells you about the square's many important monuments and sculptures. These include the statue of Tzar Samuil, ruler of the First Bulgarian Empire, and statues of Goce Delchev and Dame Gruev, two leaders of the Macedonian liberation struggle in the beginning of 20th century.
Head out to the main pedestrian street in Skopje and visit the Memorial House of Mother Teresa, who was born in Skopje. Cross the Vardar river via the 15th-century Stone Bridge from where you can see more sculptures of figures from Macedonian history.
Continue walking to the old part of the city and to the Old Bazaar to explore its stalls and Ottoman architecture. Visit the most famous church in Skopje, Sveti Spas, the Church of the Ascension of Jesus, with its wood-carved iconostasis.
Your tour concludes at the Old Bazaar at 12pm. Ask your guide for recommendations for where to continuing exploring independently. Nearby attractions include the Ethnographic Museum, the Archeological Museum, and the Museum of the Macedonian Struggle.
Inclusions for Skopje Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Skopje Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Wine Tour of Stobi Winery from Skopje
- Skopje Airport Private Transfer for up to 3 Passengers
- Tikves Winery Private Wine Tour from Skopje
- Kosovo Day Trip: Pristina and Prizren Tour from Skopje
- SKOPJE in 3 hours
- Mavrovo Day Trip from Skopje
- Skopje Full-Day Tour Including Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon