Sky Adventures Tour From Arenal - La Fortuna
OverviewSky Adventures Arenal Park is located in one of the world's most recognized and wonderful rain forests. One of the most amazing places to visit while traveling in Costa Rica is the Arenal Volcano, where Sky Adventures Arenal Park is practically located. It is one of the most, and if not, the most impressive and breathtaking Volcano of Costa Rica.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourDuring this tour, you will have the option to choose between doing one activity or a combination.
In Costa Rica, you canadmire the forest from unique viewpoints on the Sky Walk. The Sky Walk hanging bridges are perfect to discover the exuberant Arenal Rain Forest from all perspectives, while also enjoying great views and waterfalls.Bridges built with high quality materials designed for safety but to also let the hiker admire nature.Well maintained and generally flat trails, not muddy nor strenuous, for a smooth and pleasant hike.Local guides accompany each tour and help visitors learn about native plant and animal species.
- Trail Distance:2.2mi. (3.6km.)
- Number Of Bridges: 5
- Trail Type:Uneven with ascents and descents.
- Tour Duration: 3 hours plus drivig time from hotel
This tour is perfect for people who want to take a different approach on admiring nature, without much physical effort but still be on spot where natures exhibits all its magic. On this tour you will be attended by a bilingual guide who will point out different characteristics of the flora and fauna and other interesting facts. Sky Tram hovers over the incredible Arenal forests and arriving at a station with a unique view ofArenal Volcano and Lake.
- Distance: 4100ft. (1250m)
- Number of gondolas: 6
- Winds: Up to 10m/h (16km/h)
- Tour Duration: 1 hour plus driving time
Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where youll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views.Sky Treks zip lines in Arenal are one of the most popular in Arenal. Zip over mountains at incredible speeds and heights to have an extraordinary adventure.Highly trained staff, well prepared professional and of course fun, theyll even make you laugh.Wider steel platforms, with plenty of space to admire views but also be safe while in tour.
- Sky Tram: 4100ft. (1250 m.)
- Zip Lines:7
- The longest cable is 2493 ft. (760 m.)
- The highest cable is 656 ft. (200 m.)
- Duration:2.5 Hour Tourplusdrivingtime from your hotel
Inclusions for Sky Adventures Tour From Arenal
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Sky Adventures Tour From Arenal
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking; minimum height for the Sky Trek is 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One-Way Shared Shuttle Service from La Fortuna to San Carlos
- Blue River and Tenorio Volcano National Park Hike
- White Water Tubing Class I-II from La Fortuna-Arenal
- Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna
- Cooking Class with a Local Costa Rican Family
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna