OverviewSky Adventures Monteverde Park is located in one of the world's most recognized and wonderful cloud forest. Monteverdes variable climate and high altitude has helped produce an extremely high biodiversity. In this tour you have the option to do a sky walk tour, a sky tram tour, a sky trek or a combination of them.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourSKY WALK
In Costa Rica, you can admire the forest from unique viewpoints on the Sky Walk. Sky Walk’s bridges span across canyons and bring visitors face to face with the upper level of the forest canopy. Bridges built with high quality materials designed for safety but to also let the hiker admire nature. Well maintained and generally flat trails, not muddy nor strenuous, for a smooth and pleasant hike. Local guides accompany each tour and help visitors learn about native plant and animal species.
- Trail Distance: 1.5mi. (2.5Km.)
- Number Of Bridges: 6
- Trail Type: Mostly flat. Partially accessible by wheel chair.
- Tour Duration: 2 hours plus driving time from your hotel
This tour is perfect for people who want to take a different approach on admiring nature, without much physical effort but still be on spot where natures exhibits all its magic. On this tour you will be attended by a bilingual guide who will point out different characteristics of the flora and fauna and other interesting facts. The Sky Tram travel up the mountains to arrive in a wide observation platform on the highest point of the reserve, where you can enjoy the view and also have the possibility to walk a short trail. Along the way you can stop where you want, to admire that unique spotting of nature your eyes will discover.
- Distance: 2600FT. (800m.)
- Number of gondolas: 6
- Tour Duration: 1 hour plus driving time from your hotel
- Elevation gain: 570ft. (175m.)
Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views. From this area, you will start riding down on a zip line track stretching across canyons and in between treetops, the exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountainside begins; ultimately returning you to the starting point at the main building. We have professional certified braking systems, with a main system and a backup one. Highly trained staff, well prepared professional and of course fun, they’ll even make you laugh. Wider steel platforms, with plenty of space to admire views but also be safe while in tour.
- Sky Tram: 2600 ft. (800 m.)
- Zip Lines: 8
- The longest cable is 2460 ft. (750 m.)
- The highest cable is 328 ft. (100 m.)
- Duration: 2 Hour Tour plus driving time from your hotel
Inclusions for Sky Adventures Tour From Monteverde
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Sky Adventures Tour From Monteverde
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking - Minimum heights for the Sky Trek is 1.20 m
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.