Sky Castle: Jiufen & Pingxi Day Tour - Taipei
OverviewA Majestic Scenic Village You Must Visit in Your Lifetime.Make a sky latern and send your wishes to heavens.09:00 Pick up from your accommodation in Taipei cityYingYangSeaGolden WaterfallShifen WaterfallShifen Old StreetShifen---Jing Tong(One-way train)18:00 Drop off at your accommodation in Taipei city
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city, perfect for all ages!
One of the most memorable scenes from the 2011 award-winning Taiwanese movie You Are The Apple Of My Eye showed the lead characters jointly releasing a tiandeng (sky lantern) with their wishes on it .
The Jing Tong train station is one of the four remaining wooden stations left in Taiwan and it is also one of the Top 100 Historic Century-old Buildings in Taiwan.
Visit the spectacular Gold Waterfall, another unique and beautiful sight
Surrounding the waterfall is nature in abundance, leaving you with plenty to calm your eyes.
Justaiwantour will give you the best experience of Jiufen.
Inclusions for Sky Castle: Jiufen & Pingxi Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- 8 hours transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver guide
- Sky lantern
- Jing Tong(One-way train experience)
Exclusions for Sky Castle: Jiufen & Pingxi Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Extra fee for additional use of car
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Book at least 2 days in advance.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant:
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour