Sky River Drift And Sky Limit Adventures From La Fortuna
OverviewTake the traditional tubing tour to another level of fun and excitement. On this tour, you'll be able to partake in two of their excursions through the Arenal rainforest: the Sky River Drift and Sky Limit adventures. Sky River Drift takes you through three different activities that will give you a rush of excitement: traversal, descent, and rafting. Sky Limit is a high-performance, multi-stage circuit that combines a ropes course, zip lines, rappelling, and more.The full day excursion for both activities will take you about 7 hours. These are high-intensity activities, please make sure to wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for maximum safety.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All necessary equipment included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your hotel, you'll travel to the rainforest of Arenal for your Sky adventure. When you arrive, you can choose between Zone 1 or 2, corresponding to a different route through both activities.
Please note: these are high-intensity activities. Make sure to wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for maximum safety.
A performance course that can be done casually or in competition. It involves a ropes course, zip lines, canyoning, rappel, Tarzan swing, bridges and many other challenging activities in the heart of the rainforest. The first section is done high up in the canopy tree tops with twin zip lines, high ropes, tree-to-tree ladder bridge, and a free fall jump. The second section is done in between canyons, Tibetan bridges, canyoning, rappelling and a Tarzan swing. Please note that this is a high-intensity activity.
Sky River Drift:
A three-part adventure that starts you in the trees and takes you along the river. The first activity is a traversal across three carbon fiber cables. After these, you will arrive at a huge tree platform over 130ft (40m.) high where you will descend to a natural river pond in a unique way. You will drop using an innovative controlled descent device that's operated hands free; it allows the adventurous to jump from the platform and perform a speed controlled vertical descent to the ground. Once on the ground, the rafting adventure will start through the Piedras Negras River. You'll be on a fast water path with controlled rapids and traveling using individual rafts. The thrill of being carried by the current towards the rapids and the force of inertia that dominates the raft is a mixture in which any adventurer will be satisfied in their pursuit of adrenaline and fun.
At the end of the day, you'll be brought back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Sky River Drift And Sky Limit Adventures From La Fortuna
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sky River Drift And Sky Limit Adventures From La Fortuna
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age 15 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel
Please be ready 30 minutes before the pickup time in the lobby of your hotel
What to bring (Sky Limit): Hiking or tennis shoes, comfortable clothes, sunscreen, jacket or raincoat (depending on the weather)
What to bring (Sky River Drift): Comfortable clothing suitable for aquatic activity, change of clothes for after the activity, enclosed footwear suitable for hiking and water activities, waterproof camera, sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- White Water Tubing Class I-II from La Fortuna-Arenal
- Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna
- Cooking Class with a Local Costa Rican Family
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna
- 4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal