OverviewWe offer the highest tandem skydive in New Zealand's North Island where you can jump from 16,500ft! Attached to your instructor you will freefall for 75 seconds at a speed of 200+km/hr with stunning views of both the east and west coasts of NZ, rainforests, beaches and of course Auckland City. Located in Parakai, we are an easy 45 minutes drive from Auckland City. Free pickup is provided from Auckland City, subject to availability. If you choose to drive here we have free parking on site.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourUpon arrival you will receive a basic video safety briefing and will select your chosen skydive height and personalized photo and video package options. Then it is time to meet your highly experienced tandem instructor who will look after you every step of the way and ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Board the plane for a spectacular scenic flight and enjoy the sights of Auckland's epic coastline and countryside. Once you reach your chosen altitude, the door will open and the adrenaline will be pumping! Freefall for up to 75 insane seconds at a speed of 200+ km/hr with a stunning backdrop of the east and west coasts of NZ, rainforests, beaches and of course Auckland City. After freefall you will enjoy the serenity of a beautiful parachute ride and your instructor may let you steer the parachute. As soon as you land you will want to do it all over again!
Bring your support crew! The viewing deck is perfectly positioned so your friends and family can watch you land! Enjoy free BBQ facilities and make a day of it.
Inclusions for Skydive Auckland
- Tandem skydive from chosen height
- Return transport from Auckland City (subject to availability). Pickup is from the Sky Tower or selected hotels
- All equipment provided, all you need to do is wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes (trainers, sneakers)
- Full safety briefing
Exclusions for Skydive Auckland
- Photo & video packages are available to purchase on the day
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We do have a 100kg weight restriction
There is no age limit, but if you are under 18 years old you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you
Weather conditions can change, so we ask you to contact us 1 hour prior to your booking to confirm the weather is suitable. If not, we will help you reschedule
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland