What's a good way for adrenaline junkies to get their fix in Auckland? Take a leap from the 1,076-foot-tall (328-meter-tall) Sky Tower, high above the city streets and Hauraki Gulf. This exhilarating jump includes a safety briefing with a professional jump master and all safety equipment. If you can keep your eyes open, you're in for stellar views that extend for miles.
- Take a leap from the 1,076-foot-tall (328-meter-tall) Sky Tower, high above the city streets and Hauraki Gulf.
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the Auckland Sky Tower to check in for your jump. SkyJump is different from bungee jumping, as you remain in a 'super hero' position during a fast and smooth fall, then land on your feet at the bottom. There's no hanging upside down or bouncing as in bungee jumping; instead, you're going to be attached to a wire for a base jump.
Your expert guide welcomes you, provides a SkyJump suit to wear over your clothing, then assists you to securely fasten your safety harness and other equipment, including a specially designed GoPro camera, which records your jump from start to finish.
Once you are geared up, your guide escorts you up the Sky Tower to the jump platform, located 630 feet (192 meters) above the ground. Take in panoramic views over Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf as your guide walks you to the edge. Your guide makes sure that all safety checks are in place, then starts the countdown. Gather up your courage and jump!
Fall at around 50 miles (85km) per hour and experience an adrenaline rush like no other. The jump lasts a little longer than 10 seconds but feels monumental. When you land, the SkyJump team escorts you into the building where your accomplishment is greeted with glee by as many as 10 friends and family members, who can watch from the viewing area in the landing zone.
Remove your gear then check out your photos and video, which you have the option to purchase. All jumpers receive a certificate and free ticket to the observation deck in the Sky Tower, so that you can go back up the tower, admire the views and watch other jumpers take the plunge.
Inclusions for SkyJump Auckland
- Sky Tower entry
- Authentic SkyJump t-shirt
- Lockers for storage
Exclusions for SkyJump Auckland
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable clothing and lace-up shoes
Minimum age is 10 years
Weight: Min 35kg - Max 122kg
Pregnant women are unable to participate
People with a heart condition should consult their physician
Please advise any other medical conditions you may have
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.