Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Kuranda Markets And Jaques Coffee Plantation Day Trip From Cairns
OverviewEnjoy this small-group tour from Cairns as you travel on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway up to Kuranda Village where you can explore the stalls and markets. You will then travel to Mareeba for a Jaques Coffee Plantation video tour and lunch followed by visiting the Mareeba Heritage Museum and an ice-cream at Emerald Creek Ice-Creamery.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter your hotel pickup from Cairns or Northern Beaches, travel to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for your memorable journey up the Kuranda Range taking in the spectacular views over Cairns Northern Beaches. There are two stops on your journey for you to enjoy the rainforest and wildlife.
You will then be able to have a short visit in the sleepy little village of Kuranda where you will find many stalls and handicrafts.
Then travel to Jaques Coffee Plantation in Mareeba, a working coffee farm where you will enjoy a guided tour of the plantation and liquor tasting followed by a delicious lunch with coffee or tea.
A short distance away in Mareeba is the Mareeba Heritage Museum where you can step back in time and learn about the history of the Atherton Tablelands.
To round off the day, stop off at Emerald Creek Ice Creamery where you can partake in your choice of one of their hand made ice creams (single).
On your way back down the Kuranda Range for your hotel drop off you will have the option of stopping at the Henry Ross Lookout for a spectacular afternoon view of Cairns.
Inclusions for Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Kuranda Markets And Jaques Coffee Plantation Day Trip From Cairns
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Kuranda Markets And Jaques Coffee Plantation Day Trip From Cairns
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.