Feel the wind on your face as you soar above the treetops and ascend 1,610m from the base of Grouse Mountain to the Peak Chalet on the rooftop of the Super Skyride! Take in the breathtaking 360 degree views from the open air platform as you journey to the mountaintop. Your experience begins in the Valley Plaza where youll meet your Skyride Surf Guide, from there youll head up to board the rooftop platform and away you go!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Every 30 minutes from: 8:30 - 10:30 AM & 6:45 - 9:15 PM All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Departure Details :
Located on Vancouver's North Shore, Grouse Mountain is situated at the top of Nancy Greene Way just 15 minutes from Downtown Vancouver.
OverviewTheres a reason for the expression free as a bird. The idea of being able to take off into flight or soar above the clouds is pretty appealing especially when many of us are stuck at our desks most of the day.Your guide will give a short but informative interpretive overview of the mechanical structure of the Skyride and will identify key landmarks and facts as you peer toward either the coast mountains or the lower mainland. And then you'll ride to the top on the top!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
The listed price does not include a $8 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
An Experience ticket must be purchased in conjunction with the Skyride Surf Adventure
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Please Note: you must also purchase a Grouse Mountain Admission in addition to the skyride
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chinatown Dim Sum and History Tour
- Japanese Cuisine in Vancouver Tour
- The best of Granville Island walking tour
- Elaho Whitewater Experience
- Sport Fishing Adventure on the Rugged West Coast of Vancouver Island
- 'Local' Vancouver E-Bike Adventure - Self-Guided with Picnic
- Vancouver City Sights E-Bike - Self-Guided and Picnic Lunch
- Vancouver City and Seals Scenic Boat Tour