OverviewTake a walk on the wild side way up high on the Sky Tower in Auckland. Tread carefully on an exterior ledge 630 feet (192 meters) SkyWalk, one of New Zealands best urban adventure activities; you're securely attached to safety lines and accompanied by an expert guide throughout the thrilling experience. Take in magnificent views of Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf and maybe even try some daredevil tricks for an adrenaline-fueled adventure in the heart of Auckland.
- Take a walk on the wild side way up high on the Sky Tower in Auckland.
Know More about this tourCheck in with the SkyWalk desk after making your own way to the Sky Tower. Your guide provides you with a SkyJump coverall suit that is worn over your clothing. Then put on your harness and other safety gear, which your guide assists you to securely fasten.
Receive a safety briefing then take the elevator with your guide to reach the SkyWalk platform, located 630 feet (192 meters) above the busy downtown streets. Follow your guide as you walk out to a 4-foot (1.2-meter) wide metal platform that makes a complete circle around the tower. You are securely attached by your harness and there are no handrails.
Marvel at breathtaking 360-degree views over the Hauraki Gulf as your guide points key landmarks around Auckland Harbour and the islands beyond. The sights and sounds from this birds-eye view will amaze you.
If you feel daring, your guide shows you how to lean out over the edge and a few other fun daredevil tricks. You may start by clinging nervously to your rope, but soon youll be feeling on top of the world and waving at people who are dining in the Sky Tower's restaurant.
Once back inside, return your safety gear, browse the photos and videos of your SkyWalk and have the option to purchase some to show your friends and family. You also receive a complimentary pass to the Sky Tower observation deck, which you can explore on your own after your SkyWalk.
Inclusions for SkyWalk Auckland
- Sky Tower entry
- Authentic SkyWalk cap
- Lockers for storage
Exclusions for SkyWalk Auckland
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable clothing and lace-up shoes
Minimum age is 10 years
Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127kg
Pregnant women are unable to participate
People with a heart condition should consult their physician
please advise any medical conditions
Please wear comfortable clothing and secure, lace-up shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.