Sliven History And Wine Half Day TourWrite a Review
From USD 104.42
OverviewOff-the-beaten path walking tour of Sliven. Visit to one of the best wineries in the region with wine-tasting and appetizers
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourPickup from yourhotel in Sliven at 9am.
9am - 11:30am: Off-the-beaten path walking tour of Sliven covering the regional historical museum which keeps the authentic Thracian Golden mask, silver rhytons and artifacts from the glorious past of the region, the house-museum of the Sliven's lifestyle from the 19th century which shows us the exquisite garments and architecture of the time and taking a walk down the center to see the European Tree of the year - more than 1100-year old The Old Elm in the center of Sliven and Tuida fortress which is one of the symbols of the town that keeps the memory of the past originally renovated with demonstrations and dressing with specific garments.
11:40am - 1:20pm: Visit to one of the best wineries in the region with wine-tasting and appetizers.
1:30pm -2:30pm: The lunch will await you in a traditional Bulgarian restaurant in the city center of Sliven where you could try Bulgarian specialties.
Inclusions for Sliven History And Wine Half Day Tour
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Exclusions for Sliven History And Wine Half Day Tour
- Personal expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.