Sliven Textile And Wine Full Day TourWrite a Review
Excellent value for money
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
Pickup from your hotel in Sliven at 9am.
09:00-11:30 Off-the-beaten path walking tour of Sliven covering the first textile factory on the Balkans opened 1836 and already a museum with live demonstrations, the house-museum of the Sliven's lifestyle from the 19th century which shows you the exquisite garments and architecture of the time and taking a walk down the center to see the European Tree of the year - more than 1100-year old The Old Elm in the center of Sliven.
11:40-13:00 Visit to one of the best wineries in the region with wine-tasting and appetizers
13:00-14:00 The lunch will await you in a traditional Bulgarian restaurant in the city center of Sliven where we could try Bulgarian specialties
14:00-16:30 Shopping in the factory store of Edoardo Miroglio who is continuing the great years of the Bulgarian textile from the time of the first textile factory on the Balkans in Sliven. This is the only shop in Bulgaria where you could buy the production for export for the biggest fashion brands in Europe.
Inclusions for Sliven Textile And Wine Full Day Tour
All entrance fees
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Exclusions for Sliven Textile And Wine Full Day Tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.