Sloan's Infamous Hauntings Ghost Tour - Key West
OverviewKey West's most infamous and iconic hauntings are just steps away from the crowds of Duval Street. Ghosts, murders, suicides, churches, and a brothel are all a part of Key West's colorful history. This is a "can't miss" tour!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourWho still haunts Ernest Hemingway's home? Why is the Key West Lighthouse haunted and by whom? Could it be Typhoid Mary? Key West's motto is "One Human Family" so why is there a murdered Klansman on Duval Street? Find out the answers to these questions and more on this colorful tour. Tour will last about 90 minutes and finish inside a haunted saloon's secret 'brothel room'. Can you brave the haunted wheelchair?
Key West is consistently ranked as one of the most haunted cities in the United States and your guide will love to tell you about it. You are welcome to take photos, videos and audio recordings of this interactive tour. Don't be shy - the ghosts certainly aren't!
Inclusions for Sloan's Infamous Hauntings Ghost Tour
- Professional, Local Guide
- Small-Group Tour
- Walking tour
- Umbrellas provided if raining (we go out rain or shine)
Exclusions for Sloan's Infamous Hauntings Ghost Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; umbrellas are provided if applicable
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (except for the final stop, stairs are required to be climbed, if needed, we tell the story from the main level)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.