Slow Food - Organic Wine and Slow Food Tour in Chianti Classico Wine region (Tuscany)
- These special tours will take you to the heart of Tuscany, not far from Florence, and to all those places in the region that make a stay here a memorable one. Meet the real people who live and work in this wonderful land for generations and generations and Etruscan times. This is our land and we will gladly to guide you to discover it. Where specified, there will be local guides who will be delighted to welcome you and you will always have the opportunity to appreciate the life, culture, traditions, food and wine of the cities visited along your routeMeet your Professional Driver directly at your address (please be ready outside in time)
- Drive to San Gimignano
- Time to climb the Great Tower
- Explore the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Stop in two different Organic Wine Estate's for tasting and light lunch
- The lunch (included also the tasting) will be in one of the two organic wineries
- Photo stop
- Return to your address
- Kind note: According the availability of the wineries the wine tasting will be before or after San Gimignano.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:30 AM Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
• Meet your driver directly at your address (please be ready in time outside) ,
Return Details :
• Directly at your address
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewSlow Food - Organic Wine and Slow Food Tour in Chianti Classico Wine region (time to see San Gimignano)
By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices.
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside straight to San Gimignanoas you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Over the course of the tour, you will visit two first-class organic wineries that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT or Super Tuscans.
Know More about this tour
Two different Tasting in two different Organic Wineries
Light Lunch and wine/olive oil Tasting
Wine Tour Chianti Classico
Wine Cellar Tour, Olive Oil Pressing
Coffee and/or Tea
You vcan buy and shipping the products (wine, olive oil, salami, prosciutto, honey.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We suggest you to dress comfortable shoes
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You Might Also Like
Sunset Siena And Chianti Wine Tour With Dinner From Florence Duration: 7 hrs
Aperitivo Tour Of Florence Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
Taste Of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine And Lunch From Florence Duration: 10 hrs
Florence Gourmet Food Tour: Truffles, Chocolate, Gelato, Olive Oil, And Wine Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins