Slow Food - Organic Wine And Slow Food Tour In Chianti Classico Wine Region - Florence
OverviewSlow Food - Organic Wine and Slow Food Tour in Chianti Classico Wine region (time to see San Gimignano) By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices. Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside straight to San Gimignano as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Over the course of the tour, you will visit two first-class organic wineries that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT or Super Tuscans.
Know More about this tour
Slow Food - Organic Wine and Slow Food Tour in Chianti Classico Wine region (Tuscany)
- These special tours will take you to the heart of Tuscany, not far from Florence, and to all those places in the region that make a stay here a memorable one. Meet the real people who live and work in this wonderful land for generations and generations and Etruscan times. This is our land and we will gladly to guide you to discover it. Where specified, there will be local guides who will be delighted to welcome you and you will always have the opportunity to appreciate the life, culture, traditions, food and wine of the cities visited along your routeMeet your Professional Driver directly at your address (please be ready outside in time)
- Drive to San Gimignano
- Time to climb the Great Tower
- Explore the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Stop in two different Organic Wine Estate's for tasting and light lunch
- The lunch (included also the tasting) will be in one of the two organic wineries
- Photo stop
- Return to your address
- Kind note: According the availability of the wineries the wine tasting will be before or after San Gimignano.
Inclusions for Slow Food - Organic Wine And Slow Food Tour In Chianti Classico Wine Region
- Transportation service
- Two different Tasting in two different Organic Wineries
- Light Lunch and wine/olive oil Tasting
- Wine Tour Chianti Classico
- Wine Cellar Tour, Olive Oil Pressing
- Photo Stop
Exclusions for Slow Food - Organic Wine And Slow Food Tour In Chianti Classico Wine Region
- Gratuities (optional)
- You vcan buy and shipping the products (wine, olive oil, salami, prosciutto, honey...)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We suggest you to dress comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces