Small Group 4-Hour Gourmet Beijing Foodie Tour On Bike
OverviewSmall-group Beijing foodie tour on bike and let you deeply get into local's daily life. Finding the most private places to taste the interesting food which are cheap and consumed daily by the local Beijinger.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will start your tour by a short orientation and sign a waiver. Following your guide and riding a bicycle to Niu Jie --- a local community.
Two kinds of food are available there:
1.Xian Bing --- a kind of pancake with forcemeat inside
2.Lu Dagun (translated as the donkey rolling) --- a kind of dessert made of glutinous rice and bean paste. No worries, it has nothing to do with donkey.
Afterwards, heading east to Qian Men shopping street, leave bikes at the entrance of the old shopping street and walk in, you will pass by the first cinema of China, then the most famous old Chinese medicine pharmacy in Beijing, and the last is an old silk shop store.
Then, you will taste the famous Peking Duck slices (subject to availability, if it is sold out, you will get another Beijing snack Sugar coated hawthorn instead).
After tasting the duck, get back on your bike and pass by the Tian'anmen square and the presidential courtyard, stop in front of a cake shop which is the most famous one in Beijing, get some sweets if you want; Try some Ma Hua, which is a kind of fried wheat flour made cake, sweet and crispy. In addition, there is something you should try: Beijing yogurt, its unique taste and texture makes it stand out from any other yogurt.
Go back to the departure point to end this tour.
Inclusions for Small Group 4-Hour Gourmet Beijing Foodie Tour On Bike
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Small Group 4-Hour Gourmet Beijing Foodie Tour On Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.