Small-Group 6-Hour Combo Tour Of Dallas And Southfork Ranch
OverviewExplore Dallas like never before. You will have unique opportunity to see both Dallas and Southfork from TV's "Dallas" in one day.Dallas landmarks are more than worthy of the time and effort it takes to see and appreciate their beauty. Sights included in this tour are: the Old Red Court House, John Neely Bryan Cabin, the JFK Memorial, Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world), and so much more. Complimentary transportation to and from most Dallas Hotels.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After pickup from local Dallas hotel at 10am, you are off for an adventure in the history of Dallas. Perhaps the genesis of Dallas as a small trading post in 1841 seems incredulous as one now looks on one of the most beautiful cities in the US. Dallas is indeed a city of international renown and boasts some marvelous landmarks. Guests to Dallas will want to give themselves plenty of time to take in the sights and sounds. Sights seen include: Founders Plaza, Old Red Court House, John Neely Bryan Cabin, JFK Memorial, Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world), Dallas City Hall (designed by I.M. Pei), Thanks-Giving Square, First Baptist Dallas Fountain Plaza, Deep Ellum, The Wilson Block (historic neighborhood, Queen Anne/Victorian Style Houses), The Art District (the largest in the world!), Klyde Warren Park, The City of Highland Park (5th richest suburb in USA, home to many celebrities), Uptown the McKinney Avenue restaurant district, West End, Dealey Plaza (JFK assassination Point), and much more.
Texans have always believed that they live larger-than-life, and where else is that so clearly lived out than at the infamous Southfork Ranch? Make-believe, some say? Perhaps, yet for 13 years (356 episodes), this made-for-TV drama captured the imaginations of millions of people around the world. As one of the longest running series in American television history, Dallas invited folks into its world each week . . . and now guests from across the US and internationally are invited yet again to be guests at the most visited White House west of D.C.
Guests may enjoy the museum and shopping the Ranch Round-up at the Visitors Center where they can buy Southfork Ranch gifts and Texas memorabilia. Additional items that are always of interest are: The prop gun used to frame the well-known question, who shot JR?; Lucys wedding dress; Video clips from many series episodes; and interviews conducted with stars of the show.
From the Visitors Center, guests may take a train ride past the Ewing Oil Office to the Ewing mansion, visit J.R.s bedroom, explore the grounds and shop at Lincolns and Longhorns, where Jocks 1978 Lincoln automobile is on display. Also guests will be treated to Dallas inspired clothing along with a fine selection of cowboy hats.
Inclusions for Small-Group 6-Hour Combo Tour Of Dallas And Southfork Ranch
- Live commentary on board
- Local driver/guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown, uptown, and MarketCenter only
- Small-group tour
- Travel in a 9 passenger van or 11 passenger van
Exclusions for Small-Group 6-Hour Combo Tour Of Dallas And Southfork Ranch
- The listed price does not include a $4-7 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in (if meeting)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- For hotels outside of pickup area, fees may apply
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 11 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Party Bike For Up To 15 People In Downtown Dallas
- 3-Hour Small-Group Sightseeing Tour of Dallas
- Half-Day Guided Best of Fort Worth Historical Tour
- Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals
- 'Dallas by Chocolate' Tour
- Dallas Spy Adventure
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
- Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket