Small-Group Adelaide City Sightseeing With Handorf Tour
OverviewDiscover the highlights of Adelaide and Hahndorf on a morning sightseeing tour with an experienced local guide. Learn about the city as you take in King William Road, North Terrace and trendy Hutt Street. Stop at the Adelaide Oval and visit the Bradman Museum, where cricket fans can delve into the sport's memorabilia. Get great photo ops of Adelaide and Gulf St Vincent from Mount Lofty, then visit the German heritage town of Hahndorf. Learn about Hahndorfs history from your guide as you walk through town with your small group before returning to Adelaide.
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup at your Adelaide hotel, travel by comfortable minicoach with a knowledgeable guide through Adelaide to take in the highlights of Australias fifth largest city.
Drive towards the North Terrace along King William Street as your guide points out the governors residence and other significant landmarks. Take in views of the River Torrens and pass the Adelaide Zoo and cultural institutions such as the Adelaide Botanic Gardens and South Australian Museum. Then journey
Our day trips to Hahndorf are an excellent and unique way to see one of South Australias most beautiful heritage sites, along with stellar views of the city that you will treasure for a long time.
Our tour around the city starts as we cruise the boulevard of North Terrace and King William Street. Views of the picturesque River Torrens can be seen as we continue on past Adelaide Zoo and journey through North Adelaide, learning about its colonial history and viewing the beautiful heritage architecture. We then head towards the picturesque Adelaide hills while on the lookout for Koalas and Kangaroos as we climb steadily towards the summit of Mount Lofty.
As the highest point in the southern Mount Lofty Ranges, Mounty Lofty summit offers amazing and panoramic views of the city and definitely provides a photographic opportunity not to be missed!
Hahndorf is our last stop of the day,the oldest remaining German settlement in Australia. Your guide shares informative commentary about Hahndorfs history as you motor along the quaint streets. Have time to stroll down the main street to browse the shops and cafs. Afterward, your coach returns you to Adelaides Victoria Square where your tour ends in the early afternoon.
We return to Adelaide city at approximately 12:45pm, however for those who would prefer to spend a little more time in Hahndorf there is the option to leave the tour and return to Adelaide on the public bus.
Inclusions for Small-Group Adelaide City Sightseeing With Handorf Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small-Group Adelaide City Sightseeing With Handorf Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Murray River Riverboat Tour including Lunch from Adelaide
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour
- Ultimate Adelaide City and Hahndorf Tour
- Adelaide Zoo General Entry Ticket
- Mount Lofty Descent Bike Tour from Adelaide
- Adelaide City Tour Including Adelaide Oval
- Barossa Valley with Hahndorf Tour from Adelaide
- Barossa and Hahndorf Day Trip from Adelaide Including Wine Tasting and Lunch