OverviewDiscover the highlights of Adelaide and Hahndorf on a morning sightseeing tour with an experienced local guide. Learn about the city as you take in King William Road, North Terrace and trendy Hutt Street. Stop at the Adelaide Oval and visit the Bradman Museum, where cricket fans can delve into the sport's memorabilia. Get great photo ops of Adelaide and Gulf St Vincent from Mount Lofty, then visit the German heritage town of Hahndorf. Learn about Hahndorfs history from your guide as you walk through town with your small group before returning to Adelaide.
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup at your Adelaide hotel, travel by comfortable minicoach with a knowledgeable guide through Adelaide to take in the highlights of Australias fifth largest city.
Drive towards the North Terrace along King William Street as your guide points out the governors residence and other significant landmarks. Take in views of the River Torrens and pass the Adelaide Zoo and cultural institutions such as the Adelaide Botanic Gardens and South Australian Museum.
Stop into the Bradman Museum, home to a collection of cricket memorabilia donated by famous cricket batsman Sir Donald Bradman. Peruse cricket-related items that date as far back as 1927.
Back on board the coach, cruise down fashionable Hutt Street, a tree-lined boulevard with colonial-era stone buildings, top restaurants, busy cafs and great boutiques.
Next, head to the city outskirts and drive up to the summit of Mount Lofty. Get great photo ops of the city and Gulf St Vincent, then continue another 15 minutes to reach Hahndorf, the oldest remaining German settlement in Australia. Your guide shares informative commentary about Hahndorfs history as you motor along the quaint streets. Have time to stroll down the main street to browse the shops and cafs. Afterward, your coach returns you to Adelaides Victoria Square where your tour ends in the early afternoon.
If you would like to spend more time in Hahndorf, you have the option to return on your own by public bus.
Inclusions for Small-Group Adelaide City Sightseeing With Handorf Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small-Group Adelaide City Sightseeing With Handorf Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.