Small-Group Amalfi Coast Day-Trip From Salerno Including Lunch
OverviewVisit theUNESCO World Heritage Amalfi coast with an 8-hour small-group tour limited to 18 people. Experience the twisty and scenic path spanning 37 miles (60km) from Salerno to Sorrento with a local guide. Along its breathtaking cliff, the road runs like a balcony suspended between the cobalt blue sea and the slopes of the Lattari mountains. Enjoy a photo stop by the picturesque Positano, with its houses climbing down the cliff. Have traditional lunch (included) in a restaurant overlooking the sea and visit Amalfi to enjoy some shopping. See the beautiful cathedral of St. Andrew. Finally, explore Ravello, where you can visit the gardens of Villa Rufolo. Tour includes round-trip transportation from the cruise port.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAfter the pickup from the cruise terminal of Salerno at 8am, your driver will bring you to reach the coast. Enjoy the view of the Bay of Naples on the drive along the coastal highway toward Positano (approximately 1.5 hours). Appreciate the view of the coast with several photo stops scheduled along the most beautiful corners of the road. Stop at the panoramic terrace of the village of Positano, then head to Conca dei Marini for a lunch break of around 45 minutes on a breathtaking terrace overlooking the sea.
Next, stop in Amalfi for around one hour. Stroll through the streets during some free time. Visit the Cathedral of St. Andrew or enjoy a boat ride along the coast of the town, if you wish. From the water, you will get an excellent vantage point to take photos of the cliffs and to discover the history of the many private villas nestled in the rocks.
Finally, head to Ravello, a small village anchored on the highest hill of the coast. Spend approximately one hour here--do not miss the visit of Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, two breathtaking examples of the rich architectural heritage of this area. The tour last 8 hours, dependent on traffic, and ends at 5pm with drop-off at the cruise port.
Inclusions for Small-Group Amalfi Coast Day-Trip From Salerno Including Lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Small-group tour (max 18 people)
- Bottled water
- Light lunch (local traditional pasta with eggplant, tomato and mozzarella sauce)
Exclusions for Small-Group Amalfi Coast Day-Trip From Salerno Including Lunch
- Optional activities costs (boat cruise 12p/p, Emerald Cave 5 p/p)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is only available for cruise ship passengers
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum of 6 per tour is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.