OverviewExplore Amsterdam the Dutch way by bike! Following an expert local guide, enjoy a leisurely 2- or 3-hour bike ride around Amsterdams typically flat and open city streets perfect for cycling! Passing alongside the citys charming canals, see the world-famous Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House and last, but certainly not least, Amsterdams infamous Red Light District.
This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide near Amsterdam’s central station, and after putting on your helmet, hop on your bike and away you go!
The 2-hour bike tour begins with a ride through the labyrinth of narrow streets and canals that comprise the bohemian Jordaan Quarter. Originally a poor neighborhood, it’s now home to an eclectic mix of artists, students and young entrepreneurs and boasts trendy boutiques, traditional cafes and modern restaurants. The area is also home to the legendary Anne Frank House Museum, which you’ll cycle past, learning from your guide about the significance of the building -- the hiding place of Jewish wartime diarist Anne Frank.
Continuing your journey further south through the city, pass the Rijksmuseum, home to masterpieces from Baroque painters like Rembrandt and Vermeer. Enjoy a short break in Vondel Park, the city’s largest green oasis, before riding across the Magere Brug, often touted as the most beautiful bridge in a city that has more than a thousand of them.
As a last highlight of your tour, your expert guide will take you into the heart of Amsterdam’s Red Light District, a must-see for any visitor to Amsterdam. This controversial neighborhood is actually Amsterdam’s oldest, and has history dating back to the 14th century. Discover its fascinating – and racy – characteristics as you ride through with your guide.
End the tour back at the start point, and having traveled the ‘Dutch way’ and discovered the gems of Amsterdam, you can proudly count yourself as an Amsterdam insider!
Upgrade to 3-hour tour:
If you choose the 3-hour tour, you'll ride past the same sights and see the same attractions mentioned above, plus you'll pass by the house of famous Dutch painter Rembrandt. You'll also have a slightly longer break at Vondel Park.
Inclusions for Small-Group Amsterdam Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Amsterdam Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.