Small-Group Andes Day Trip By Minibus - Mendoza
OverviewTravel the old Trans-Andean railway via minibus on this 9-hour small-group tour. With your guide, pass the snow-capped Cordn del Plata and stop by the turquoise Potrerillos lake on your way to the mountain town of Uspallata. After passing through Penitentes Ski Resort youll reach Aconcagua National Park. On your return back you will have the opportunity to stop and see Puente Del Inca, a naturally formed bridge over a steep ravine. Once in Uspallata youll enjoy an afternoon lunch of Argentine asado (barbecue) before concluding your tour at approximately at 5:30pm.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Begin your tour with pickup at 8:30am from your hotel/hostel in Mendoza. Visit Potrerillos Lake around 9:30am before stopping for coffee in Uspallata at 11am. Continue on with your knowledgeable and fun guide as you make you way to Aconcagua National Park. This tour is one of the very few that is allowed access to enter the park. Once inside you will take a 1-hour hiking circuit, visit theHorcones pond, and then stop at a viewing point to see the tallest mountain outside the Himalayas (weather permitting). On the return back you will stop at Puente del Inca, a naturally formed bridge over a steep ravine around 1:30pm. Upon arriving in Uspallata youll enjoy an afternoon lunch of Argentine asado (barbecue) including a local delicacy, kid goat and some excellent wines at about 2:30pm. Hotel/hostel drop-off will take place at approximately 5:30pm. This small-group tour only allows for a maximum of 8 travelers to ensure a more personalized experience. Please note most of this tour is conducted via an air conditioned minibus, as there is about 5-hours of travel time spent in the vehicle. While there is a moderate amount of walking at Aconcagua Park and Puente del Inca, there is not time for major hiking due to travel distance.
Inclusions for Small-Group Andes Day Trip By Minibus
- Bottled water
- Lunch, including wine and soft drinks
- Morning tea/coffee
- Aconcagua Park entrance ticket
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Small-Group Andes Day Trip By Minibus
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age for participants is 15 years old
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Long pants and a light jacket are recommended
Personal food is allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.