Small-Group Annapolis Valley Wine And Food Tour From Halifax
OverviewWhile in Halifax, take a day trip to Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotias premier wine and food destination whose beautiful scenery will delight you. Visit three wineries for vineyard tours and wine tastings before enjoying a gourmet lunch. Then, head to Fox Hill Cheese House and Tangled Garden to sample artisan cheeses and unique jams, mustards and chutneys. Foodies and wine lovers will love this small-group tour, led by a local guide. This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Know More about this tourYoull be picked up from your downtown Halifax hotel in the morning and taken on a 1-hour drive by comfortable vehicle to Annapolis Valley, located in the western part of the Nova Scotia peninsula.
Your guide will take you to three award-winning wineries for tours and wine tastings. Start at Planters Ridge Winery, a rustic winery in Port Williams that's housed in a 150-year-old restored barn. Soak up the beautiful countryside setting and tour the production rooms to learn about the winemaking process, from harvesting grapes to bottling wine.
Around midday, head to Restaurant Le Caveau, named one of the worlds top 20 winery restaurants, for a two-course gourmet lunch. You can then take time to shop at the winerys boutiques with your wine tote bag, a complimentary take-home gift.
Head next to LAcadie Vineyards, one of Nova Scotias only certified organic wineries. Taste their signature sparkling wines, which have won international fame, and learn all about organic farming.
Youll also visit whimsical Tangled Garden, where herbs and fruit are transformed into mouth-watering jams, jellies, mustards and chutneys. Enjoy some sumptuous tastings and feel free to purchase (own expense) any treats that catch your eye theyre sure to enhance any meal!
After your tour, youll be driven back to your Halifax hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Annapolis Valley Wine And Food Tour From Halifax
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine and food tastings
- Gourmet two-course lunch
Exclusions for Small-Group Annapolis Valley Wine And Food Tour From Halifax
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.