OverviewThis Aurora hunting tour is a small-group tour to the countryside of Tromsø, away from the city lights to experience the Northern Lights and the Arctic nature. Your guide will take you to the best locations and make sure you have the experience of a lifetime!
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour Northern Lights hunting tour begins with pickup at the Tromsø city center. With your guide, head out to the countryside around Tromsø, or potentially cross the border into Finland if the weather conditions are better there.
When you find a nice place with clear skies, your guide will set up camp with a bonfire, where you can settle in, relax with homemade soup, and take some pictures. Sometimes you have to wait for the Aurora Borealis to appear, while other times, you may be lucky enough to enjoy the show for the whole evening. Mother Nature makes that decision for you, but your guide will make sure that you have everything else covered for an enjoyable experience.
Inclusions for Small-group Aurora Hunt Northern Lights Tour From Tromso
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Hotel drop-off
- Thermal suits, hats and mittens
Exclusions for Small-group Aurora Hunt Northern Lights Tour From Tromso
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the following information is important for us to assure the best service.
We encourage you to provide us with your email address to be able to send you the pictures after the tour
When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other)
Winter equipment is included, please give us your clothing and shoe sizes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
Please bring your passport with you in case you need to cross to Finland during the tour
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear a warm base layer, winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
A small amount of walking is involved
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Polar Fishing Adventure From Tromso
- Midnight Sun Kayaking Tour From Tromso
- Tromso Winter Adventures - Tobogganing, Snowshoeing And Winter Games
- Reindeer Feeding, Sami Culture And Short Reindeer Sledding
- Essential Tromso: Historical City Walk
- Ski Building Workshop In Tromso
- Polar Fjord Excursion From Tromso By Bus
- Sea Kayaking In Tromso
- Drive A Husky Sled In Tromso
- Polar Northern Light Chasing In Tromso