Small-Group Authentic NoSmoke Electric Tour Of Paris
OverviewGo for an urban safari in Paris with the authentic NoSmoke electric vehicle tour and enjoy the comfort and retro design of this small electric vehicle. Your vehicle can hold up to 4 people, and is simple to operate, plus everything is automatic. This small-group 1.5 hour guided safari in Paris allows you to choose between two different itineraries: Tuesday to the Eiffel Tower, or Saturday to the Louvre. Tour departs from the Esplanade des Invalides. Hotel pickup and drop-off are not included.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn tuesday, the Itinerary will be the Louvre Area with a starting point from Esplanade des Invalides at 38 rue Fabert. After a 20-minute introduction course with your guide, you will go admire The Invalides: great Parisian monument hosts several museums and military necropolis, including the tomb of Napoleon I. Continue along the Seine River until the Orsay Museum - one of the largest museums in Europe, located in the ancient railway-station. Orsay holds the largest collection of Impressionist paintings in the world. Then you will cross the Carrousel Bridge to reach the Louvre Museum. You will see the beautiful facades of the largest museum in Europe and its famous glass pyramid. You will then pass by the Louvre Garden: Les Tuileries the walking place for Parisians and tourists that separates the Louvre Museum from the Concorde Square - the largest square in Paris which is also known as one of the places of execution during the French Revolution. After the Concorde Square you will continue along Avenue des Champs Elyses towards Le Grand and Le Petit Palais - great sites hosting major national and international events. After admiring the beautiful facades of the palaces you will cross the Bridge of Alexandre III - the most beautiful bridge in Paris. Then you will return to Esplanade des Invalides to finish your stroll at approximately 11:30am.
On Saturday, the itinerary will be the Tour Eiffel Area with a starting point from Esplanade des Invalidesat 38 rue Fabert. After a 20-minute introduction course with your guide, you will admire Les Invalides: a large Parisian monument hosting several museums and a military necropolis, including the tomb of Napoleon I. You will then continue along the River Seine until you reach the Muse du quai Branly - the exceptional architectural complex covered with glass faades and an 800 square meter vegetation wall. Then you will see the key point of this visit - the Eiffel Tower. Your walk along the Champ de Mars will allow you to have a great view of the famous monument and to take beautiful pictures. You will then pass by L'Ecole Militaire - a historic building, a masterpiece of classical architecture of the 18th century, located on one of the most beautiful places of Paris. After that you will return to Les Invalides to finish your stroll at approximately 11:30am.
A guide is included in the tour but will not be in the car with you. He will transport himself ahead of you, and at each stop during the tour he will give you information.
Inclusions for Small-Group Authentic NoSmoke Electric Tour Of Paris
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Small-Group Authentic NoSmoke Electric Tour Of Paris
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Driving license needed for driving a NoSmoke vehicle
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music