Small Group Bandol And Cassis Wine Tour With Tasting From Marseille
OverviewEnjoy a full day wine tour around Marseille in a small-group. First, you will go up to Cape Canaille that will offer you a fantastic view over the Cassis bay. Then go to Cassis, where you will enjoy a guided wine tour and have some wine tasting. After your lunch break, you will visit Le Castellet, a medieval perched village, before ending your tour in a Bandol appellation wine property, where you will visit the domain with its vineyards and olive trees where you will have an olive oil and wine tasting. After this visit, your guide will drive you back to Marseille.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning in Marseille and start your full day tour by taking the Gineste road which follows the coast of the Mediterranean sea.
Have a ride up to the Cape Canaille, one of the highest maritime cliffs in Europe which offers a stunning view over the bay of Cassis. Depending on the weather, the Gineste road and the access to Cape Canaille may be closed.
Cassis is a small village famous for its fishermen port but mostly for the Calanques. Enjoy a guided tour in a wine property in Cassis facing the sea: see the vineyards, the cellar (closed in September) and taste ros and white wines of the property.
Have some free time in the village for lunch (not included)
Your guide will take you to the village of Le Castellet, one of the Var region's top tourist attractions. This superb small feudal village perched on the top of its promontory will enchant you with its typical Provencal picturesque setting.
Then, take the direction of a Bandol appellation wine property, famous for its AOC Vins de Bandol and its olive oil. Have a walk in the domain and see the vineyards and the centenary olive trees. There, enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting in a private cellar.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drive you back to Marseille.
Inclusions for Small Group Bandol And Cassis Wine Tour With Tasting From Marseille
- Wine tastings
- Olive oil tasting
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small Group Bandol And Cassis Wine Tour With Tasting From Marseille
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-day Wine Tour around Bandol & Cassis from Marseille
- CITY TOUR MARSEILLE
- Arles, Les Baux and Saint Remy de Provence from Marseille
- Small-Group Provence Discovery Tour to Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy-de-Provence, Gordes, Roussillon and Lourmarin from Marseille
- Electric Bike Tour to the Calanques from Marseille
- Full-Day Snorkeling and Guided Dive in the Calanques National Park from Marseille