From USD 63.18
OverviewExperience Bangkok at its tastiest with a unique 4-hour food tour under the stars. Buzz through bustling Bangkok streets on a tuk tuk to arrive at Bangkok locals’ favorite foodie locations and taste the best of Thai cooking. Do it all under the cover of darkness in the hours leading up to midnight to experience a truly magical side of the city.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and small group of travelers nearthe National Stadium BTS Station and embark on a tuk-tuk ride through Bangkoks vibrant streets. Stroll along Phetchburi Soi 10, where food carts spring up as the day turns from evening to night, and sample delicious street eats such as skewered sausages and Thai-style grilled meat.
From here, you'll continue via tuk-tuk to Saphan Khao Market, where you can sample from the vast array of fried fish-paste balls. Travel next to Phra Athit Road andencounter Bangkoks roti expert; sample Thai-Indian cuisine, from this freshly baked breadto uniquely flavorful curries. Indulge your taste buds at Bangkoks most popularpad Thai restaurant, enjoying thespicy and savory flavors of these delicate noodles topped with crunchy peanuts.
Take a short break from eating to visit the illuminatedWat Pho after dark. See the temples sparkling gold towers and marvel at the sight of itsmagnificent Reclining Buddha. Sip a refreshing cocktail at the Eagle Nest, a bar at Sala Arun Hotel, as you take in the splendid views of the Chao Phraya River and the twinkling buildings along the riverbanks.
Later, stroll through Pak Klong Talat, Thailands largest flower market, which operates overnight. End your 4-hour touron a sweet note with mango sticky rice.
Inclusions for Small-Group Bangkok Food Tour By Night Including Tuk Tuk Ride
- Food tastings (dinner)
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Small-Group Bangkok Food Tour By Night Including Tuk Tuk Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.