Small-Group Barcelona Chocolate And Sweets Walking Tour
OverviewIndulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafs with your local guide. Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy six different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as 'ensaimadas,' 'melindros' and 'churros'.This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures youll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures youll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
You will start the tour in a the Born quarter with a sparkling glass of cava and tasting of 2 high quality chocolate made with exotic cocoa. You will visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron,
You will stroll along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here you can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
You will need to keep walking after our second fault as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.
Inclusions for Small-Group Barcelona Chocolate And Sweets Walking Tour
- Gourmet walking tour with an English speaking specialized guide
- 5 stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Small-Group Barcelona Chocolate And Sweets Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age for wine tastings is 18 years
Children under three years go free, but will not get any food tastings
Tasting locations and food samples may vary according to season.
Food samples may contain egg and nuts
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for this tour for vegans, gluten-free, dairy-free or allergic to nuts.
Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona