Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures youll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, cakes, sweets and drinks
- Learn stories about Barcelonas gastronomical culture and facts
- Chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Guaranteed Departure
You will start the tour in a the Born quarter with a sparkling glass of cava and tasting of 2 high quality chocolate made with exotic cocoa. You will visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron,
You will stroll along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here you can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
You will need to keep walking after our second fault as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.