Small-Group Barcelona Food Walking Tour With Gourmet Meal
OverviewDiscover Barcelonas hottest foodie haunts on a 4-hour food walking tour with dinner or lunch included depending on departure time selected. With a local guide, stroll around the hotspots of the Raval and Gothic quarters to see some of their boundary-pushing restaurants. See a Michelin-starred eatery run by a former chef at El Bulli, sample tapas in a traditional tavern-bar, and then enjoy a 3-course, medieval-style Catalan meal at a converted chapel-restaurant. Numbers are limited to eight people for a more intimate experience.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
- Not just a Food Tour Get the Local Feel!
- 3 different delicious stops to taste the unique culinary offer of Barcelona
- Michelin star based meal
- A premium dinner experience in an intimate setting
- Guided by an expert in Gastronomy
- The Best Food Lovers Experience!
- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary concepts.
- Meet other foodies like you
Our first stop discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in a local bodega for some tapas, a must do in town. At the second stop, you will learn the art of tasting artisanal gourmet chocolates in a unique modernist building. Finally, you will walk around this upscale neighborhood of Barcelona where you will dine at bistro with Cuisine prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients and presented with imagination that recalls and pays homage to the celebrated Michelin Star Basque chefs traditional roots and origins.
Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, with FoodWineTours you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain. Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
We are not just tour guides, we are food lovers and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelonas incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors.
Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures!
Inclusions for Small-Group Barcelona Food Walking Tour With Gourmet Meal
- Local guide specialized in gastronomy
- Tapas and Vermouth
- 3-course dinner or lunch with wine
Exclusions for Small-Group Barcelona Food Walking Tour With Gourmet Meal
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
Please make a note of any specific dietary requirements and allergies in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace