- Not just a Food Tour Get the Local Feel!
- 3 different delicious stops to taste the unique culinary offer of Barcelona
- Michelin star based meal
- A premium dinner experience in an intimate setting
- Guided by an expert in Gastronomy
- The Best Food Lovers Experience!
- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary concepts.
- Meet other foodies like you
Our first stop discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in a local bodega for some tapas, a must do in town. At the second stop, you will learn the art of tasting artisanal gourmet chocolates in a unique modernist building. Finally, you will walk around this upscale neighborhood of Barcelona where you will dine at bistro with Cuisine prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients and presented with imagination that recalls and pays homage to the celebrated Michelin Star Basque chefs traditional roots and origins.
Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, with FoodWineTours you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain. Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
We are not just tour guides, we are food lovers and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelonas incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors.
Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures!