OverviewDiscover the rich heritage of the Barossa on a guided full-day wine and food tasting tour. Though a small valley, the Barossa is home to some of Australia's most famous vineyards. Your tour includes tastings at five wineries, such as TeAro Estate, and stops to sample some of the region’s excellent food options. Throughout the day, your knowledgeable and friendly guide shares the history of the winemakers in the region with your group, limited to 20 people.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup at your Adelaide hotel, travel about an hour by comfortable mini-coach to reach the Barossa. Start your day at TeAro Estate’s intimate tasting room, a heritage-listed 1850s barn in Williamstown. Savor morning tea with treats from a local bakery followed by a wine tasting. Maori for "happy home," TeAro Estate started in 1919, a story you'll hear more about as you sip.
Next, head to Maggie’s Farm Shop, a lakeside store and kitchen a-jumble with fresh glazes, jellies, jams, and other specialties. The ever-popular spot is run by Maggie Beer, an all-star chef, writer and entrepreneur in Australia. Here, you get to sample a range of tasty fresh foods and specialty goods, including seasonal produce plucked right from the on-site farm.
On arrival at Lambert Estate at Angaston, you will enjoy a structured wine tasting whilst sampling local seasonal produce from gourmet platters. Main course follows, and is a feast for the senses, with two signature dishes, salad and vegetables. You may wish to purchase a glass of wine from the impressive wine selection, or enjoy a coffee accompanied with their popular Chocolatier (Chocolate Port).
Leaving Lambert Estate, travel to Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley and then onto your final stop for the day will be Pindarie, a multi-tourism award winning cellar door, which feels more like an Australian Homestead than a cellar door. The friendly staff don’t just pour the wine; they share the stories behind the wines and Pindarie, a great way to finish off your Barossa food & Wine experience.
Inclusions for Small-Group Barossa Valley Food And Wine Tour
- Morning tea
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
Exclusions for Small-Group Barossa Valley Food And Wine Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.