Small-Group Batur Caldera Trekking And Natural Hot Spring Tour
OverviewExplore the most scenic part of the Batur Caldera on this nine hour tour with hotel pickup and drop-off from Bali. Hike 45 minutes along the caldera wall to reach the rim. This is a round-trip of approximately 3.1m (5km). Enjoy a stunning view of Lake Batur and the ocean from this vantage point. Canoe across Lake Batur to a natural hot spring and soak in the clear spring.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourRise early in the morning and prepare for an extraordinary experience. Your English-speaking driver will pick you up in an air-conditioned car or mini-bus prior to the departure time of 3:30am. Travel two hours from Denpasar to Pura Hulundanu. Your English-speaking guide will be there to meet you. Hike approximately 45 minutes up to the top of the caldera. You will be in awe of the spectacular view spanning from Lake Batur to the ocean.
Continue on your trek around the caldera crater to the small village of Pulak. Spend time visiting with the local Balinese people and gaining some insight into their lives. See the quaint houses and narrow streets of the village. Then, board a traditional canoe and cross the lake to Hulundanu Temple. From the temple, you will hike over to the natural hot springs in Toyabungkah for an invigorating soak.
Your driver and transportation will be waiting for you at the end of the tour. Return to your hotel by approximately 1pm.
2-3.30am: Pick up time at the hotel
5am: Arrive at Pura Hulundanu.
6am: Reach the top of caldera
6:45am: Continue our trek around caldera crater and next we will continue to small village called PULAK and our traditional canoe/boat is pick us up there.
8:30am: Cross Lake Batur to Hulundanu Temple or cross direction to natural hot spring
9am: Concludes at Hulundanu Temple.
9:15am: Swim at hot spring
1pm: Back to hotel
Inclusions for Small-Group Batur Caldera Trekking And Natural Hot Spring Tour
- Transportation by an air-conditioned car or mini-bus with English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kintamani entrance fee
- Natural hot spring fee
- English-speaking guide
- Bottle mineral water, hot tea or hot coffee
- Snacks (traditional bread, fruits, and boiled eggs)
- Canoe ride
- Head lamp
- Walking stick or trekking pole
Exclusions for Small-Group Batur Caldera Trekking And Natural Hot Spring Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
2-3.30am: Pick from your hotel
5am: Arrive at Pura Hulundanu
6am: Reach the top of caldera
6:45am: Continue the trek around caldera crater, then continue to Pulak village to board a traditional canoe/boat
8:30am: Cross Lake Batur to Hulundanu Temple
9am: Visit Hulundanu Temple
9:15am: Swimming at the hot springs
1pm: Return to your hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum 10 participants
Minimum age is 6 years
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Customers are welcome to bring along their preferred snacks or drinks (not required since tour includes snacks and drinks)
Total distance covered on tour is 3.1m (5km)
Comfortable hiking shoes are recommended
It is recommended to bring swimsuit, towel, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience