Small Group Beaches Highlights Tour Of Los AngelesWrite a Review
OverviewCome walk along the ocean in Los Angeles and find out why California is known as the Golden State. Join your guide on this 3-hour scenic exploration of some of LA's best beach towns and experience an endless summer for yourself!
Know More about this tour
Meet your tour guide at the Westside Pavilion and get comfortable in a late model, climate controlled vehicle as you discover some of the highlights that the West Coast has to offer.
Your group will begin the experience with a brief drive to the beautiful neighborhood of Venice Beach. Once a seaside resort town, this surfer’s paradise is crisscrossed with canals, just like its Italian namesake. Venice is the center of counter culture in LA and is home to some of the most eclectic and bohemian residents. Stroll down the vibrant Venice Boardwalk and enjoy its street vendors, artists and performers as you learn about the birth of skate boarding and surfing culture and make your way towards the iconic Santa Monica Pier. Along the way you will see the "Baywatch" headquarters, Muscle Beach, pass by the local Freak Show (literally AND figuratively) and let the laid back ambiance of Venice Beach wash over you.
You will then head a few minutes north to Santa Monica and learn about its interesting history and how it was largely shaped by the Great Depression. On the iconic pier you will be dazzled by the local flavor: live music, laughing children, happy travelers and carnival noises will heighten your senses and you will quickly come to understand why this is a beloved part of the city. The famous hippodrome where Marilyn Monroe's ghost is said to roam will have you squinting at every woman dressed in all black with over-sized sunglasses and floppy hat. Try your luck at one of the carnival games and feel instantly transported back in time. The pier is modeled after New York City's Coney Island but it offers a certain West Coast flair that can only be found in California. Finally, snap a photo beneath the landmark sign and say you made it to the end of Historic Route 66 before we return to Westwood.
Inclusions for Small Group Beaches Highlights Tour Of Los Angeles
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Small Group Beaches Highlights Tour Of Los Angeles
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.