Small-Group Beijing Coach Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Jade Gallery Visit Including Lunch
OverviewYou will explore the less crowded entrance of Juyonguan of Badaling Great Wall by joining a small-group. Go to the profound Great Wall and climb the impressive watchtowers, that stand at over 600 years old. You can also see the surrounding Changping village, then partake in several cups of tea at traditional tea house before going back to hotel.Noted: A minimum of 2 people per booking for this tour is required.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am. On your way to the Great Wall, you will travel to the Ming Tomb which is 55 miles away from downtown which about 1-hour of driving. The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 600 years history. The tour of the Ming Tombs takes about 1-hour and finishes up at 10:45am. Before lunch at 11:30am, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit to the Jade gallery. Jade carving is an important and famous blend of the excellent skill in carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
You will have a traditional Chinese lunch at the restaurant inside of the Jade gallery. After lunch you will travel Badaling Great Wall. There you will have 1.5-hours to hike and take in the appeal of this ancient location which is also where the first emperor of Beijing, Emperor Yongle and his Empress Xu are buried.
On the way back to your hotels, you will experience the Chinese Tea Ceremony and culture at a tea house, then transferred back to your hotel within second ring road of Beijing.
Inclusions for Small-Group Beijing Coach Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Jade Gallery Visit Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 2 ring road in Beijing)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Small-Group Beijing Coach Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Jade Gallery Visit Including Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable car charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing