Small Group Beijing Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City And Summer Palace
OverviewImmerse yourself in the historic charm of Beijing on this full-day Beijing tour with English-speaking guide. See the classic sights of the ancient royal city like Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourEnjoy the point-to-point transfer service that will pick you up at your hotel and take you directly to the meeting point. Save time with this transfer service.
Relax as your driver/guide takes you to your first stop of the day, Tiananmen Square. See the largest city square in the world, able to accommodate one million people for public gatherings. Stroll through this square located in the heart of Beijing. Hear about the numerous events that have played a significant role in Beijing and China's history.
Reach the Forbidden City at the end of your stroll. Marvel at the largest palace complex in the world, housing emperors from both the Ming and Qing dynasties. Appreciate the palatial buildings and cultural relics, over 600 years old. Travel to Jingshan Park. View the Forbidden City from Jingshan Hill, if weather permits.
Visit the Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the gardens, grand palaces, pavilions, decorated corridors, bridges and lakes of this Imperial garden.
Take the point-to-point transfer service back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Small Group Beijing Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City And Summer Palace
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottle mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Beijing Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City And Summer Palace
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 2 is free
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
No prearranged shopping stop policy
Please provide your passport number upon booking
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing