Small-Group Berlin Highlights Bike Tour
OverviewDiscover Berlin on a bike in a 3.5-hour tour and get to know the city's highlights. Your knowledgeable bike guide will make sure you will have an unforgettable Berlin experience.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Berlin district Prenzlauer Berg, from where your tour will start. Get to know the Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood first in the beginning of your guided tour and gain an insight of living in Berlin, its history and of course its future as the tour continues.
Before your tour start, your experienced guide will make sure that everybody has a fitting bike. Depending on the weather, you will also be offered rain ponchos, sun cream, gloves or helmets (included in your ticket).
Explore the different areas and eras of Berlin with its rich past. Your knowledgeable and entertaining bike guide will show you the best spots and highlights of the city and you will get to see remains of the Berlin Wall, ride along Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate and much more.
Here is what you can expect to see:
- Museum Island
- Potsdamer Platz
- Brandenburg Gate
- Memorial of the Berlin Wall
- and much more
Inclusions for Small-Group Berlin Highlights Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Berlin Highlights Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 6 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour: World War 2 and Cold War Sites in Berlin
- Warnemnde Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Jewish History Tour
- Berlin Christmas Markets Walking Tour
- Berlin Culture and Modern Architecture Tour Including Kreuzberg Visit
- Luxury Van Private Departure Transfer: Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- Private Berlin Day and Night Photography Walking Tour