Experience the history of the Berlin Wall in a 3.5-hour bike tour. What happened in Berlin after World War II? How come that they built a wall and what does it meant to the Berliners on both sides? On a bike tour along the former Berlin Wall we will give you an idea of how life was like and how Berlin became once again in the last years.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourWe will take you on a 3.5-hour bike tour and while listening to emotional stories and anecdotes from your guide, you ride along the former frontier in Berlin. Among talking about spectacular escapes and looking for relics of the former Berlin Wall you will pass by:
- Mauerpark (a lively park on the former Death-strip)
- Memorial of the Berlin Wall
- An old watchtower
- Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- and much more
Inclusions for Small-Group Berlin Wall Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Berlin Wall Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Berlin Segway Tour
- Berlin Highlights And Hidden Sites Historical Walking Tour
- Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour From Berlin
- Dresden Day Trip From Berlin
- 'An Evening At Charlottenburg Palace' Palace Tour, Dinner And Concert By The Berlin Residence Orchestra
- Hidden Berlin
- Food And Art In Funky Kruezberg
- Berlin Traditional Tour, Wall Lifestyle And Westend Tour
- Berlin Westend Tour