Small Group: Best Of Istanbul Tour
OverviewThis guided boutique tour with a maximum of 15 passengers will offer you the best of Istanbul in one full day.Your tour starts at around 08:30 once we pick you up from your Taksim hotel or Sultanahmet area. Your experienced and professional tour guide will accompany you during visitation to the following sights:Bosphorus Cruise, Pierre Loti Cafe, Rustem Pasa Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Underground Cistern, Blue Mosque and Hippodrome.
Know More about this tourCable Car to Pierre Loti: This hilltop tea house offers you a spectacular view of Golden Horn.
The street on the hill takes its name from a famous French naval officer and novelist known for his exotic books, espcially one he based on his experiences in istanbul. Do not miss out on the view from the cable car as it climbs you up to the hill.
Bosphorus Cruise: Curising Bosphorus will give you a different angle to view parts of this unique city. Soak in the 19th century wooden mansions, fancy palaces and gardens that line the banks of Asia and Europe.
Marmaray: Visit the networking system, the Bosphorus rail link beneath the Istanbul Strait ''Marmaray''. This project was partly completed in 2013 after four years of construction with many delays due to the ruins found from the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman periods.
Rumeli Fortress (from the sea): The largest fortification of Istanbul built by Sultan Mehmet II before he conquered the city.
Rustem Pasha Mosque: Constructed by the Great Architect Sinan, on behalf of the Croatian Grand Vizier Rustem Pasha who had married one of the daughters of Sultan Suleyman. Constructed from 1561 to 1563, this hidden gem is also described as the miniature of the Blue Mosque but without the crowds.
Lunch at a charming local restaurant.
Basilica Cistern: The largest of several hundred ancient cisterns beneath the city of Istanbul, built by Justinian, it was used to store water for the Great Palaceand nearby properties. All forgotten for years, it was rediscovered in mid-sixteenth century during a search for Byzantine monuments and manuscripts by the French King Francis I.
Hagia Sophia Museum: One of the UNESCO sites Hagia Sophia was once a primary church for the Byzantine Constantinople and is a historical mosque today. It was built upon the two earlier churches which were destroyed.
Sultanahmet Mosque/Blue Mosque: Located in the district of Old Istanbul, the mosque was built by Sultan Ahmet I and is distinguished by its six unique minarets and the famous blue ceramic Iznik tiles surrounding the interior walls.
Roman Hippodrome and Monuments: Once the centre of all Byzantine sports events and a social centre, Hippodrome held events such as bloody fights of Gladiators, chariot/car races and fierce riots.
End of the tour. You may choose to stay at the last visited sight of the tour or be dropped off at your centrally located European side hotel.
Inclusions for Small Group: Best Of Istanbul Tour
- Taksim and Sultanahmet area pick up and drop off
- Fully guided tour with the services of an experienced and licensed English speaking guide
- Luxury non smoking air conditioned transportation
Exclusions for Small Group: Best Of Istanbul Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- 4-Day Jewish Heritage Tour with Accommodation
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul