Small-Group Best Of Shanghai City Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
OverviewIf you want to see the very best that Shanghai has to offer, but only have limited time available then this is just the tour for you. The tour is inclusive of all transportation costs, so we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel lobby to make maximum use of your time. For those with just half a day to play with, this is the perfect tour to pack the best of Shanghais most famous sites: The French Concession, Yuyuan Garden, Xintiandi and the Bund into just six hours.
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with French concession. The former French Concession District, characterized by beautiful, tree-lined streets and weathered European architecture, We will pass legendary mobster Big Eared Du’s house, Sun Yat-sen's residence, China's first prime minister Mr. Zhou ’s residence etc.
After lunch, you will visit the enchanting classic sights from the Ming and Qing dynasties: Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Old Street. The garden covers a significant space and includes many halls, springs and other buildings of interest. The visit brings you back to Ming Dynasty. We will also take a look at antique market if time allows.
You will enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch and have chance to see our traditional Chinese tea ceremony. Taste 3 different kind of tea.
The next stop is Tianzifang, it was originally a typical lane factory of the 1950s. It has attracted over 70 enterprises from 18 countries and regions, and formed industrial features centering on interior design, visual arts and industrial arts. Tianzifang is popularly known as the 'SOHO of Shanghai'.
At the end, we are going to the Bund on Shanghai’s waterfront, a showcase of pre-1949 architecture. The symbol of old and new Shanghai, the Bund is Shanghai's most famous landmark. Four kilometers long, the Bund has long been one of the most important areas in Shanghai, and a must to visit to every visitor. In the 1930s, the row of buildings was host to the city's and world's financial and commercial centers .
After this exciting day of visiting the best of Shanghai's attractions, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Best Of Shanghai City Sightseeing Tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- A delicious lunch
- All entrance tickets
- Tea ceremony and tasting
Exclusions for Small-Group Best Of Shanghai City Sightseeing Tour
- Tips and Gratuities to guide (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not mention in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Our departure time is flexible for private group. Small group tour departure at 9am. Please specify your preferred pickup time at the time of checkout
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.