Small-Group Bicycle Ride From Chiang Mai City To Lake Huay Tueng Tao
OverviewThis bike ride tour will take you Northwest of Chiang mai along the base of the great Suthep mountain to Lake Huay Tung Thao. A popular lake with locals who like to visit the shore line restaurants, enjoy the fishing, swimming, and cold drinks. You might even have the option to eat small live shrimp caught right from the lake! Once you have made it to the shadow of the mountain, you will enjoy "city park ". After the customary ride around the lake and a hearty lunch, you will head back to the small alleys of Chiang Mai.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour 25 km bicycle ride starts at the center of the old City at our bike shop. From there, you will travel along small alley ways to the base of Suthep mountain, a newly built bike path leads you out of the hustle and bustle of the city into the green. A relaxed pace will bring you 12 km out of the city to Lake Hua Tueng Thao, a jewel in Chiang Mai's crown. The small lake hugging thebase of Suthep Mountain provides for a leisurely walk along the shore. Here, you may feel free to enjoy a swan boat ride and/or swim, and have a complimentary lunch lake side in a bamboo hut. Once you have refreshed, you may head back after mingling with bike riders just arriving from aDH bike mountain bike ride from Suthep mountain. The ride ends at our Bike shop, and hotel drop-off is provided for those who were pick-up in the morning.
Inclusions for Small-Group Bicycle Ride From Chiang Mai City To Lake Huay Tueng Tao
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Bicycle Ride From Chiang Mai City To Lake Huay Tueng Tao
- Mandatory 500,000 baht Medical Insurance Fee 50 THB
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 9 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.