OverviewExplore the city of Bordeaux by bicycle. Be guided through the charming 18th century style streets of Bordeaux and pass by the must-see monuments of the city. Participate in a fun quiz and win a bottle of wine! After learning about the history of Bordeaux and its present day way of life, enjoy a delicious snack with coffee or Bordeaux wines.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour2pm: Meet your guide in the center of Bordeaux! Jump on your bike and start this memorable ride through the city
2:15pm: Start riding along the river bank and discover the stately buildings of Bordeaux dating from the 18th century.
Pass by the famous spots of Bordeaux such as Place de la Bourse, Place St-Pierre, Place du Parlement, Grand Théatre, Place Pey-Berland… and be taught the individual story of each of these beautiful places. Bordeaux has been Unesco World Heritage Classified since 2007 and you will quickly understand why! Its stunning architecture and beautiful renovation gave it its reputation as one the most attractive cities in France! All along this interesting ride, participate in a quiz to test your sense of observation: be curious and win a bottle of wine!
3:30pm: It's time for a gourmet break! Stop at a charming 18th century style apartment. Taste local delicacies such as: fresh bread, chocolate, dried sausage, cheese, local cakes with coffee or wine if you prefer.
4pm: Back on your bike, continue this tour while crossing the Garonne River and discovering Bordeaux from its right bank
4.45/5pm: Back in the very center: you know now the city as a real "Bordelais" !
Inclusions for Small-Group Bike City Tour Bordeaux
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Bike City Tour Bordeaux
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Arcachon Half-Day Trip From Bordeaux Including Pyla Dune And Oyster Tasting
- Small-Group Wine Tasting And Workshop In Bordeaux
- Private Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Vineyards From Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Super Saver: Small-Group Trip To Arcachon With Oyster Tasting And Lunch Plus Médoc Wine Tour
- Mobile Wifi With Unlimited Data In Bordeaux
- Small-Group Medoc Or St-Emilion Wine Tasting And Chateaux Tour From Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Gourmet Food Walking Tour With Lunch
- Romantic And Fun Photoshoot
- Garonne River Cruise Including Dinner From Bordeaux
- Skip-the-Line La Cité Du Vin Ticket