Small-Group Bike Tour Of Alternative Berlin
OverviewEnjoy a 3.5-hour bike tour off the beaten tracks and discover the alternative side of Berlin. Focus will be everything that is beyond Berlin Wall and major touristic sights. The tour will be led by a knowledgeable bike guide and we are going to make sure you will have an unforgettable Berlin experience.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis tour aims to show participants the 'Berlin feeling' and the reason why this city is so loved by the locals. Pass by parks and places where even Berliners go out at night. Berlin has many facets and a lot to offer beside Third Reich, Berlin Wall and other touristic places.
Before your tour start, your experienced guide will make sure that everybody has a fitting bike. Depending on the weather, you will also be offered rain ponchos, sun cream, gloves or helmets (included in your ticket).
The tour starts at old refurbished brewery in the district Prenzlauer Berg where our bike depot is located at. Here you will meet your guide. In the beginning you will get to know the nearer neighborhood, before heading on to Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg - two even more lively districts in Berlin.
Here is what you can expect to see:
- Volkspark Friedrichshain
- Karl Marx Allee
- East Side Gallery
- RAW Tempel
- Oberbaum Bridge
- and much more
Inclusions for Small-Group Bike Tour Of Alternative Berlin
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Bike Tour Of Alternative Berlin
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.