OverviewCombine classic sightseeing with a relaxing bike tour of Cologne. You will ride along a scenic route 10m (15km) that takes you to the city's highlights. See the legendary cathedral city located along the Rhine River, dating back about 2,000 years. Enjoy numerous photo stops with great panoramic views, the personalized experience only a small-group activity (maximum 15) provides, and commentary from your professional guide. Bike and helmet is included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet up with your guide and small group near the Eigelstein gate at approximately 10:20am. You will be set up with your bike and helmet. Then, take off on a three hour tour of Cologne.
Visit some of the most popular landmarks in the city center. You will be introduced to the interesting history of Cologne and its people by your experienced guide. Hear about its early days during the Roman period through the Middle Ages. Admire the beautiful architecture of Germany's oldest city. Enjoy panoramic views of Cologne and the Rhine River from Zoo-Bridge. See the world famous cathedral along the Rhine, the Cologne Philharmonic Hall, Ludwig Museum, and Hohenzollern Bridge. Your guide will share interesting facts as well as exciting anecdotes. Then, head back to return your bikes at the conclusion of your tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Bike Tour Of Cologne With Guide
- Bike helmet
- Rain poncho (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Small-Group Bike Tour Of Cologne With Guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water bottles (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers should be healthy and fit enough for a relaxed bike tour at a moderate speed
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Reminder to dress according to weather conditions
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Tandems available if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.