Small-Group Blue Cave And Hvar Day Trip From Split By Speedboat
OverviewWitness the magnificent Blue Cave, explore Hvar Town and more on this small-group day trip from Split. Begin with a thrilling speedboat ride to the magnificent Blue Cave, famous for its luminous blue waters. Then, make for Vis Island, where you’ll enjoy free time to relax at Stiniva Cove and swim in the Green Cave. After a snorkeling stop off Budikovac Island, continue to Palmiana Bay to explore independently before ending the day with free time in Hvar Town, whose labyrinthine streets are studded with Venetian palaces and bustling squares.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
Start your day trip with a pickup from your centrally located Split hotel. Alternatively, make your own way to the prearranged meeting point along Splits charming waterfront promenade, known as the Riva.After joining up with your sailor, hop aboard a gleaming speedboat for a thrilling ride across the waves to the Blue Cave on Bievo Island, a natural sea cave whose waters glow a magical vivid-blue.
Marvel at the flickering light coming from below the waters surface and hear from your guide what causes this beautiful phenomenon. Then, continue to Stiniva Cove on Vis Island. Enjoy around 30 minutes of free time to swim and relax on the beach.
Next stop, Budikovac Island is perfect place to relax on the pebble beach. You can also strap on one of the boats snorkeling masks to explore the thriving underwater world of its turquoise lagoon.
After youve worked up an appetite, continue to the Pakleni Islands, a collection of 14 untouched islets. Disembark at the popular bay of Palmiana and enjoy your lunchtime at local tavern with sea view. You can choose between several domestic meals which are prepared from local products with great care to offer maximum flavor. After lunch there is still time to grab cocktail and drinks in a popular cocktail bar with amazing music or just relax on the beach and take a dip inthe crystal clear water. With 2.5 hours here to spend at your leisure, you have plenty of time to both to eat and explore.
When the time comes, head back to yourboat and skip across the waves to visit Hvar Island. With your tour host, set off on foot to discover the sights of Hvar Town. Climb the stairs to the ancient Fortica Fortress for breathtaking views of the town and Pakleni archipelago or explorethe warren-like streets of the Old Town, where craft shops and quaint cafes can be found alongside ancient Venetian palaces.This is the best way to finish your day before heading back to Split.
Inclusions for Small-Group Blue Cave And Hvar Day Trip From Split By Speedboat
- Hotel pickup from Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien (on request)
- Transport by speedboat
- Fuel surcharge
- Small group
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Cave
- Professional skipper and sailor
- Complimentary drinks on board (water, soft drinks, cocktails, champagne)
- Free wine tasting
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Use of waterproof and windproof jacket
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Small-Group Blue Cave And Hvar Day Trip From Split By Speedboat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to the Hvar Fortress
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 and participants with serious back problems.
A maximum of 14 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split