Small-Group Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Day Trip From Sydney
OverviewDiscover the natural wonders of Jenolan Caves, nestled on the Western side of the Blue Mountains on this small day trip from Sydney.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYour small-group Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves day trip includes:
The Three Sisters: The famous Three Sisters rock formation is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are incredible and as well as getting that classic photo, you'll hear the stories of the local Aboriginal legends.
Jenolan Caves: You'll feel you've travelled back in time as you passdown a winding mountain road deep into anisolatedvalley of Kanangra Boyd National Park, drivethroughthe cave entrance andarrive at the enchantinghideaway village of Jenolan.
Cave tour: Regarded as Australias most outstanding cave system,Jenolan Caves is among the finest and oldest cave systems in the world. A specialised guide will take you underground for an amazingcave tour experience of the Lucas or Chiefly cave (depending on group size and availability ).
Wild kangaroos and wallabies: You will travel tothe end of adirt road through the forestto a clearing wherewild kangaroos and wallabies graze quietly within camera range.Photo opportunities like this are rare so we need to be as quiet and still as possible.
Govetts Leap: One of the most awesome lookoutsin the Blue Mountainswith views lookinginto the Grose Valley,wilderness as far as the eye can see and the magicalBridal Veil Falls.
Inclusions for Small-Group Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Day Trip From Sydney
- National Park fees
- Professional driver/guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Day Trip From Sydney
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Infants are not allowed on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades