OverviewExplore the Blue Mountains area on an 11-hour tour from Sydney that introduces you to the scenery, wildlife, and a bit of Aboriginal culture. At Featherdale Wildlife Park, see Australian animals such as koalas, wombats, and dingoes, and check out both well-known and less-visited areas of the Blue Mountains for views. You also have optional attractions to choose from, if you wish, including the Blackheath wilderness, Scenic World, or Waradah Aboriginal Centre near the Three Sisters (own expense). End with a visit to Leura Cascades before heading to Sydney Harbour on a RiverCat cruise. Tour is limited to 11 people to provide a small-group experience.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with hotel pickup in central Sydney for the drive to your first stop, Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can see Aussie wildlife such as kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, wombats, dingoes, and even a crocodile.
Then head to Kings Tableland, Lincoln Rock offering views of Jamison Valley. Then Wentworth Falls and the nearby Valley of the Waters, which boasts beautiful views. Take 20 minutes guided walk; a low level of fitness is required. Then continue your tour to Leura, nicknamed 'the Garden Village' due to its manicured gardens, and check out Leura Mall, the town's main strip where you have free time to enjoy lunch (own expense) and browse the shops and galleries.
Afterward, continue to Katoomba, following the scenic cliff drive to reach the viewing platform at Echo Point, overlooking the wilderness and the Blue Mountains' famous Three Sisters rock formation. Next, perhaps visit Scenic World (own expense) to enjoy its four attractions—the Skyway, Cableway, Walkway, or Railway. Or check out the Waradah Aboriginal Centre (own expense) a cultural venue featuring an art gallery, shop, and live performances, located near the Three Sisters. Or continue exploring the Blue Mountains, visit Katoomba Falls or Leura Cascades.
Finish your time in the Blue Mountains with a stop at Cahill's Lookout, tea and coffee are provided here. Then start the journey back to Sydney, arriving at 6 pm. You have your choice of a RiverCat cruise to Sydney Harbour or hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, And Leura Cascades
- Featherdale Wildlife Park entry
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Sydney central district hotels only)
- RiverCat cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip From Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, And Leura Cascades
- Scenic World entry (approximately AU$39)
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre (approximately AU$15)
- Aboriginal bush tucker hamper (AU$12)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.