Small-Group Bohemian And Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip From Prague
OverviewExperience the best of Czech Republic's nature and scenery in this 10 to 12-hour Bohemian Switzerland National Park full day trip from Prague in a small group of 1 to 8 people. See Pravcicka Gate, the symbol of the national park, or visit The Bastei rocks with the ruins of the Neurathen castle located on a sandstone mountain above the Elbe river with a view onto a deep canyon. Sail in Gorges of Kamenice, the firstplace in Czech Republic where a gondola-style boat takes you down a river through the most protected First Zone.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourAfter your early morning pick-up from your Prague hotel, you will learn about Czech countryside history, its people and habits while driving to the national park. Escape the hustle of the city with this full day trip and enjoy the beauty of Bohemian & Saxon Switzerland National Parks and spend a day in nature with your local guide in a small group of 1 to 8 people.
Bohemian Switzerland National Park is certified as a 'European Destination of Excellence' by the European Commission. Visit places where scenes from the Chronicles of Narnia movie were filmed, hike or stroll to explore the beauty of the park and get enchanted by the unspoiled nature of sandstone canyons, lush forests and majestic rock pillars. See one of the most beautiful natural pearls of Europe!
Enjoy this unique location and explore the park at your own preference by choosing your favorite tour option:
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park Easy Tour - boat ride & Basteigives you a great overview of two national parks in one day. Kick back and relax as your tour takes you through the parks to the best viewpoints such as the Bastei bridge overlooking the monumental Elbe canyon with the Neurathen rock fortress ruins around. Then enjoy a serene dinghy ride in the first zone of the national park, the Gorges of Kamenice river canyon. Easy andeffortless 7 km walking tour with delicious lunch included.
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park Pravcicka Gate Hike & Boatstakes you to the biggest sandstone arch in Europe and the symbol of the national park, the Pravcicka Brana. You will enjoy great views onto Germany and the surrounding sandstone mountains. Next you will visit the popular Gorges of Kamenice for a dinghyride through a pristine river canyon. 15 km moderate hiking tour for an active day out with lunch in a local restaurant included.
- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Bastei and Gate Winter Hike is your only chance to see the two greatest symbols of two national parksduring the winter time. Thismid-challenging hike will take you tothe amazing Bastei bridge in Saxon Switzerland with spectacular table mountain views around and you will also see the largest natural arch on the continent - the Pravcicka Gate. All in one day and with lunch in a local Czech restaurant included.
- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Bastei & Tisa Winter Walk is an easier option to visit two national parks during a winter day. You can feel like in a movie as we will take you to Tisa rockswhere the Chronicles of Narnia movie was filmed. Then you will visit the Bastei bridge in Germany with spectacular views to the Elbe canyon. Visit two countries in one day.
- Bohemian Switzerland Snow & Icefalls Winter touris your chance to see unique frozen ice-falls in the national park !
Inclusions for Small-Group Bohemian And Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip From Prague
- Small-group tour with local guide
- Free WiFi in the van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (main course and drink)
- National Park fees and entrance fees
- Bottled water and snacks
- Basic gear rental (raincoats, hiking sticks, gloves, backpack etc.)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Bohemian And Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip From Prague
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A current valid passport is required to take with you
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes and clothes for nature walk are recommended
Small backpack is optional, not necessary
Duration is only approximate, return to Prague around 7 - 8 p.m.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.