Small-Group Bohemian Wine Tasting Tour In A 4x4 From PragueWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this 7-hour food and wine tasting tour in the Czech countryside. Leave Prague behind and take in the volcanic landscape as you travel by 4x4 vehicle. This tour is limited to a small group of 10 travelers and includes a guide, hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch, and a wine tasting.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your tour with pickup from your Prague hotel around 10am. Relax on a 1-hour drive to the starting point, and see the stunning lookouts of the volcanoes and distant mountains. You will hardly find a landscape more photogenic than Bohemian Uplands in the Czech Republic. These extinguished volcanoes create a miraculous scenery for your off-road car adventure.
Your guide will take you to astonishing vineyards where you can soak up some wine tradition and culture of the country. Visit a local winery and learn about the wine processing and grower's work. Enjoy tastings and eat local cuisine.
After lunch in a local restaurant, discover a mysterious Jewish cemetery, hidden in a middle of a vineyard, and a medieval castle standing just above another one. Your guide will provide stories and narration throughout the trip, and can answer your questions. End this tour by returning to your hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Bohemian Wine Tasting Tour In A 4x4 From Prague
- Local guide
- Lunch in a local winery restaurant
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Small-Group Bohemian Wine Tasting Tour In A 4x4 From Prague
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.