Small Group Borghese Galler Tour - Rome
OverviewThe magnificent and intimate Borghese Gallery is a must for every art lover and our small group of maximum 6 people is truly the best way to experience this art museum. The villa was built to house the private art collection of Cardinal Scipione Borghese and was built with the intention to display and show art.Relax and enjoy this personal and stress free small group tour together with your expert guide. The wonderful art collection and grand rooms with painted ceilings and marble floors will surely make the tour an unforgetable visit. See Bernin’s masterpiece of Apollo and Daphne along with Caravaggio’s Bacchus and Antonio Canova’s reclined portrait of Paulina Borghese. Admire the beautiful celing frescoes and small cupid looking down at your from the doorframes and walk around the dynamic and astonishing David sculpture by Bernini.
- Visit the amazing Borghese Gallery
- Tour in a truly small group of maximum 6 peopl
- See masterpieces by Bernini, Caravaggio and Raphael
- Enjoy an excellent tour of one of the best art collections in Rome
Know More about this tour
Explore the most spectacular museums in Italy together with one of our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides. Get to experience the richly decorated rooms and numerous pieces of art on our small group tour of the Borghese Gallery. This is a museum one can’t miss when coming to Rome and on this small group tour with maximum 6 people we ensure you will have a wonderful time visiting the intimate Borghese Gallery.
Pope Paul V’s nephew built the villa in the 17th century with the intention to impress visitors with its art collection, ceiling frescoes and sculptures. And it sure is impressing! During the tour your guide will tell you fun stories and amusing anecdotes and gossip about the artists and works of art that we pass during the tour. Walk around Bernini's spectacular sculpture of Apollo and Daphne and see Caravaggio's depiction of the drunk wine God Bacchus.
We enter the Borghese Gallery at 5pm when the museum is generally less crowded and calmer. Seeing the Borghese Gallery at a later hour and in a small group of maximum 6 people truly creates the best enviroment for a pleasant and comfortable tour.
Inclusions for Small Group Borghese Galler Tour
- Entry Tickets & Reservation Fees
- Knowledgabe and professional guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome